Thursday, February 15, 2007

Things I love...


In honor of Valentine's Day (a little late) here are a few things I love: 1. My Dad, Happy 60th Birthday Daddy! 2. A snow day that my husband stays home for and helps change the sheets on the beds. 3.Having a snow day that I manage to get lots accomplished. 4. Ziploc BIG bags! 5. Being in the middle of a good book. 6. Being strong enough to help my husband bring the pellet stove in the house. 7. Getting to go out to dinner because I didn't feel like cooking after all the other stuff I got done today! 8.How nice my livingroom is looking! What are some things you love?

5 comments:

karen said...

Wow!! It looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see it live!

Anonymous said...

I really like that...

C L Blackman said...

I love my sister.
Thanks for letting us stay. The living room looks and feels like it should have been that way forever. Great Job!!!

Fraukow said...

Thanks Buddy! Love you too, it's always fun having you here! It really does look great!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Just browsing your blog. You're redecorating? This wall color is new, right? I swear it's the exact same color we have on our living room walls! Good taste! :) ha!