Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
I've stolen yet another meme from Dad.
1. Introduce yourself…
Hi, I'm Fraukow.
2. It’s Wednesday at noon, where are you usually?
Killing time blogging before meeting a friend for a mexican lunch!
3. What kind of laundry detergent do you use?
All free and clear. Me too - just cuz there is SO much perfume in everything we use!
4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now?
Sauve Healthy Curls, my hair likes it, and I try not to argue with my hair. It's got attittude!
5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?
Yes. But never really got into the whole bar scence.
6. What countries have you been to?
Canada, Mexico, Germany, Holland,France.
7. Do you watch MTV anymore?
8. What do you think about Oprah?
I think she's overrated.
9. What color are your bed sheets?
red and teal.
10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first?
Amvets, then Walmart.I like them cheap.
11. Did you ever watch The O.C.?
12. What kind of car do you drive?
A Pontiac Vibe and LOVE it.
13. Honestly, is that car insured?
Yes, for more than I really wish to pay.
14. Do you like sushi?
never tried it
15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave?
I've been to both. LOVE Tiffany's
16. Did your parents spoil you growing up?
Not materially, but certainly with a good education. So many parents these days are too busy to care or too guilt ridden from lack of attention paid to be doing their children good.
17. Do you like roller coasters?
I used to love them, but no I find I don't have the stomach for them.
18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to?
People, Zoo Books, Trains
19. Do you remember the WB show Popular?
20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar?
I can't claim to have been to a real dance club. depends on who you're out with which would be more fun.
21. What do you think about gay marriage?
I like Dad's answer, that it should be a non-issue - everyone should have the same rights.
Great Answer - can only add - why is the government objecting to earning more money? They would have to pay for licenses and all that crap. Plus revenue from more lavish weddings would be good for the economy.
22. Who do you think will be the next president?
I hate to say I don't care, but 2 years of presidential running is naueating
23. Are you registered to vote?
24. Do you own an iPod?
I have a MP3 player that I adore, despite the fact it's not an ipod. The boys have idogs.
25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff?
Shampoo, soap, mascara, eyeshadow, deodorant, hairspray, perfume, baby oil. too lazy for anything else
26. What do you normally smell like?
Champange and Strawberries by Victoria Secret
27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?
Never met her
28. Been to “The Vegas”?
Yes, and I got paid to be there. Went when I work for Santo Tours .
29. How far away do you live from your parents?
About 1 hour.
30. Are you happy with your job?
31. Where do you work and what do you do there?
I am a church secretary, and I never know what I'll be up to next when I'm there. I have just started a 2nd job helping a friend with MD do his own stuff, so his mom can do hers. Like that one!
32. What did you get in the mail today?
Hasn't arrived yet, but am expecting some more Netflix movies. Yeah!
33. How do you like your steak cooked?
34. Britney Spears…ready to have a nervous break down or just having fun?
She definately needs help. Getting out of the spotlight would be a good start. Have always wanted to shave my head though, so am a little jealous.
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
We do Mighty Taco here, and I get a bean and cheese burrito with lettuce and sour cream - yum, now I'm hungry !
36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?
More than once and I own a copy. Plus I read the book - and should again, it was good!
37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?
38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?
I never saw it.
39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace?
40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)?
The Balckman family cottage.
41. What is your favorite candle scent?
Partylite lily of the valley - but it makes my husband sneeze.
42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
43. Do you smoke cigarettes?
I used to lightly, but completely stopped before I got pregnant and never went back. I do occasionally long for one.
44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?
NYC yes, LA no.
45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
One - Atlanta Georgia.
46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?
47. Are you currently planning a trip?
Today to Batavia. In August to Toronto WOOO HOOO!!!
48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay?
I don't care.
49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills?
50. What do you think about space travel?
Not something I would ever do, but certainly interesting to watch!