Thursday, May 17, 2007

One Closet, One Wall and An Idea!



One solid wall, one useful closet (already filled) and one idea for how to decorate the "den". And it only took 11 years! LOVE my closet! Will really work better than it ever could have opening into the living room! LOVE my big long solid wall - although am still perplexed as to how exactly I want to decorate it. Have to choose which pictures where, but am currently stumped! And my brilliant talented hubby came up with good, really good use for this room that is typically (and currently) a dumping ground. We have needed to use it to fill with all the extras from the living room as we remodeled - it still has a few things left (like the old tv stand and the pictures I need to hang). The room was the previous owners master bedroom, but became our den when Joe removed the double closet doors and built me a big desk. The closet is right next to it. The rest of the room is pretty useless so far. But Joe wants to fill in the 2nd door to the bathroom, move a window, add a desk for the boys and book nook with one of those coffee house comfy chairs! I'm so excited I wish it was already finished! There are so may reasons to love him, but this brilliant idea is top of my list today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bet it wasn't at the top of your list last nite !!!!

Fraukow said...

of course not, but that's more info than needed to be shared on the web dear!

karen said...

Maybe he was talking about the Sabres' win? Get your thoughts (memories?) out of the gutter! :)

p.s. The wall looks GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Your place looks so comfortable, and peaceful.

Any chance I can move in?

Fraukow said...

I have a spare bedroom, do you do dishes? and would you bring Chole?